How You Can Help!
Each year our trustees must raise our full budget from foundations, friends and interested supporters.
Our staff work in a challenging social and political environment with one overriding, guiding principle – It’s all about the kids!
Help us by investing in a child’s education at The Kusasa Project. We also welcome donations toward general and administrative expenses.
Why Us? We have...
- A highly experienced, engaged, international, multi-skilled board: finance, legal, education, IT & telecoms, black empowerment, school governance, leadership coaching and sport
- An unbroken track record since 2006 of helping children in need
- In-depth knowledge of and relationships with the communities we serve
- An admired educational framework and methodology
- External expert advisors in all aspects of education and child development
- Passionate, hardworking and high calibre staff
- Excellent facilities
- 100% black beneficiaries for B-BBEE Socio-Economic Development scorecards
- S18A PBO approval with SARS – you can deduct donations to us from your taxable income
- All funds go directly to serve the children
Our Banking Details
Please use one of the following convenient payment methods.
Please remember to include your name and surname (or company name) with your payment:
Nedbank South Africa
The Kusasa Project
Please email email@example.com with the following information to request a tax certificate:
- Registered Name of Donor
- Donor nature of person (natural person, company, trust, etc.)
- Identification or registration number of the donor
- SARS Income Tax reference number of the donor
- Address of the donor
- Contact number of the donor
- Electronic mail (email) address of the donor
Stichting The Kusasa Project Netherlands
NL 58 RABO 0135981468
This is an approved Dutch ANBI. For a receipt for tax purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of Donor
- Address of Donor
We are a beneficiary of The Columbus Foundation. You can make a donation to us via the foundation as follows:
Please send an email to email@example.com (Angela Parsons) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Alan Harris) to obtain the bank details. Inform them of your donation and they will allocate it to the correct fund.
Must reference The Kusasa Project and be addressed to Angela Parsons, 1234 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43205
The Kusasa Academy is registered as a beneficiary of the MySchool Fundraising Programme. (This is a card system that allows supporters to raise funds for a school/charity every time they swipe their card at one of the partner stores. It doesn’t cost them a cent!) Some of the partner stores are Woolworths, Engen, Loot and Waltons. If you already have a card, simply update your profile online at https://www.myschool.co.za/supporter/update/.
Please make us 1 of your nominated beneficiaries (they allow 3 in total). If you don’t have a card you can register online (www.myschool.co.za), get one at your local Woolworths store, download their app or call Client Services on 0860 100 445.
Please support us! #everyswipecounts
Fundraise For Us
GivenGain enables anyone to fundraise on behalf of The Kusasa Project. It is safe and secure crowdfunding software used to spread awareness of our cause with the aim of securing donations. You can start raising funds by sharing your custom fundraiser. Click on the button below to see our fundraising guidelines.
100% black beneficiaries | S18A PBO approval with SARS | A proven track record since 2006
UMALUSI (the SA Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training) accreditation number: 20 SCH01 00807
UK Registered Charity (Number: 1134655)
Netherlands Charity (Stichting 8511:28:002)
Affiliated with The Columbus Foundation. US Charity (EIN 31-6044264)