At the Kusasa Project, we believe that every child deserves the chance to reach their full potential. But we can’t do it alone. That’s why we depend on the kindness and generosity of people like you to help us make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable children in Franschhoek, South Africa.
We understand that donating to charities is a matter of trust. After all, you want to know that your donation is making a real impact. At the Kusasa Project, we take that trust seriously:
- We have a highly experienced and engaged board of trustees who oversee our operations and give of their many skills on an entirely voluntary basis.
- The Kusasa Project Trust is a fully registered and compliant charity. Our track record of clean and unqualified annual audits by internationally accredited chartered accountants, means that you can trust that your money is in good hands.
- Our Academy is registered with the Provincial Education Department and the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa. We’ve also been accredited by Umalusi, the academic quality assurance agency of the South African government. This means we are held to the strictest educational and operational standards to ensure that our program and school offering is of the highest calibre.
- Our professional team of staff is dedicated to keeping our school at top-notch levels through a continuous focus on improvement and training.
- Lastly, we’re proud to say that not one cent of the donations we receive is wasted – all of it goes directly towards our beneficiaries: the children and the school.
But it’s not just about our controls and expertise – our supporters and friends are important to us too. We appreciate every donation we receive and ensure that each one is acknowledged. Your personal and financial information is protected, and we love to meet our donors and show them around the Academy. If you’d like to book a visit to the Academy, please send an email to email@example.com.
At the Kusasa Project, we believe in transparency. That’s why we make detailed information about our beneficiary program and the impact of your donations publicly available on our website. We share regular updates and stories via email and social media platforms. And our team is always available for questions and comments.
So, if you’re looking to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children, consider becoming a regular, monthly donor to the Kusasa Project. Your donation will help us provide education, healthcare, food, and other basic necessities to the underprivileged in our community. Together, we can create a brighter and healthier tomorrow for these children. Thank you for joining hands with us.
Click here to become a regular donor now.